The following applies to all tickets purchased direct from Go Whale Watching Sydney:
- Cancelations within 24 hours of the booking departure will receive no refund.
- Cancelations within 48 hours of the booking departure will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancelations more than 48 hours prior to the booking departure receive a refund of 80%.
- There is no refund for Gift Vouchers purchased.
- Tickets purchased via an agent or third party are subject to the agent or third parties terms of purchase
100% Whale Sighting Guarantee
The following applies to all tickets purchased directly from Go Whale Watching Sydney:
In the unfortunate event that no whales are sighted on one of our Sydney cruises then another complimentary Return Cruise is offered. This return cruise is valid for the current season only. With the exception of cruises in November where if no whales are sighted a – complimentary return cruise will be offered for the following season.
Terms & Conditions
Subject to which this ticket is issued to and accepted by the passenger
1. The proprietors reserve the right without notice to substitute any vessel.
2. The proprietors reserve the right at any time to cancel any cruise.
3. Passengers must be ready at the point of departure stipulated within twenty minutes of the departure time. Boarding closes 5 minutes prior to departure. If you miss the boat your ticket is void.
4. If, in the opinion of the skipper, the voyage cannot be continued for any reason, then the skipper may terminate the cruise at any time.
5. The proprietors are not common carriers and reserve the right to refuse to carry any passenger, baggage or goods without assigning any reason. Therefore passengers shall comply with the Navigation Act 1912 (as amended 1979) and all regulations, orders or instructions given by the skipper. The proprietors shall not be responsible for any damage or loss occasioned.
6. Passengers shall not carry any alcoholic liquor, matches (other than safety matches), explosives, volatile spirit or other goods of a dangerous, inflammable or offensive nature. In the event of a passenger being required not to embark or to disembark from the vessel under the provisions of this condition, the proprietors, nor the skipper shall be under any liability to such passenger of any kind whatsoever.
7. This ticket is available for use on the day of issue only. The proprietors reserve the right to grant a credit for the issue of a ticket on another cruise but no refund shall be given. In the event that you wish to re-schedule the date or time of your booking you must do so more than 24hours in advance your departure time, the proprietor reserves the right to charge a small fee to do so.
8. In the event that any specified cruise is cancelled, then the proprietors may, at their discretion, either refund the fare or issue the passengers with a ticket for another cruise.
9.The skipper and the proprietors shall not be responsible for any injury to person or damage to property arising out of any cruise.
10. Proprietor shall mean Wirleybird Pty Ltd, successors and assigns.